Release Schedule

Hello guys! I'm the Translator of NewMoonTranslations (and only member for now...) I just release my first translation work ever and I feel really happy that you guys are liking it and hope you continue visiting every week. but I think it's time for me to say what this post is supposed to.

I will be posting Ascendance of a Bookworm once a week on Saturday two chapters each week, and maybe taking one or two weeks off in between every book.

well with that out of the way I hope you guys have a nice day, Oh! right about the hour for the release, Hmm it's going to be a bit difficult to have a strict hour but I'll try to make it so everyone can at least read it before luch time. Well at least for the ones in America, I know it hurts but you, my other side of the world friends will have to wait until I get up.

Well, that said I hope we all have a nice journey ahead of us with all of Myne's mischievous adventures. Translator san off.

Comments

  1. I would like to ask to which numeric chapter the Volume 6 Chapter 1 corresponds.
    As prior translators have numbered it numeric and flying lines was at Chapter 161 in december.
    So is it 162 as you are just picking up after there drop or something else? Also do you plan to retranslate from around chapter 105 as the quality of flying lines was not so good and ist there a way to support your translation work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the last translation were on the bonus chapters of the volume 5 the main story was done, so I just started on the next book I'll go back to the bonus chapters when I'm done with this volume

      Delete
  2. Dude JNC releases the first part of tge next arc. I actually read their first part release. It covered prologue till few chapters. Well what i really look forward for were actually the illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make a table of contents or ensure the chapter order is consistent with release order? I accidentally read the new chapters in reverse order cus your release suddenly changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for translations of ascendance of a bookworm for quite a while now. Thank you for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I was wondering if you could repost chapter 1and 2 because I'm unable to see them. Thx tho! Been looking everywhere for translations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vol6 Ch7 Normal life in winter

Vol 6 ch 6 The knight's order punishment and my future

No Chapters this week